Pay with PlugShare allows you to pay and activate public charging stations managed by participating networks.
- No RFID cards
- No paid subscription plans
- Over 2,400 PWPS enabled stations
How it Works
Pay for a charging session with your credit card by following these steps:
- Launch the PlugShare application. If you don’t already have it, download the free app for Android or iPhone.
- If you are located at a charging station that supports Pay with PlugShare, tap the alert that appears at the bottom of the map.
- After reviewing the pricing and station information, tap the Pay with PlugShare button.
- Log in or sign up for a free PlugShare account.
- Follow the prompts to securely enter your credit card information and start your charging session.
- Use PlugShare to monitor the status of your charging session.